Guidebooks: Current Version
Version 1.0 indicates the initial release. To find the version number of your guidebook, check its title page. If an update is available, follow these instructions on how to download your update.
North and South America
- Cast Iron Architecture of New York City (USA) : version 1.3.
- Maya Ruins: Mexico : version 1.1.
- Maya Ruins: Tikal and Copán (Guatemala and Honduras) : version 1.0.
- Wines of Chile : version 1.0.
- Wines of Argentina : version 1.0.
- Highlights of Italy: Last Supper Frescoes of Florence (Italy) : version 1.2.
- Highlights of Italy: Mosaics of Sicily : version 1.0.
- Highlights of Italy: Romanesque Churches of Puglia (Italy) : version: 1.1.
- Highlights of Venice: St. Mark’s Basilica : version 1.0.
- Italy: Italian Food Guide : version 1.3.
- Italy: Italian Wine Guide : version 2.0.
- Spain Revealed: Córdoba’s Mezquita : version 1.1.
- Spain Revealed: Granada’s Alhambra : version 1.0.
- Wines of France: Bordeaux : version 1.0.
- Wines of France: Burgundy : version 1.2.
- Wines of France: Loire Valley : version 1.0.
- Wines of Spain : version 2.0.
Middle East and North Africa
- Morocco: Fez, Marrakech, Meknes and Rabat : version 1.0.
- Christian Icons of St Catherine’s Monastery (Egypt) : version 1.1.
- Istanbul (Turkey): Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque : version 1.1.
- Jerusalem Highlights: Tomb of the Holy Sepulchre, Dome of the Rock, and Western Wall (Israel) : version 1.2.
- Temples and Tombs of Petra (Jordan) : version 1.2.
- Caves of India: Ajanta, Ellora, and Elephanta : version 1.0.
- Highlights of India: Delhi and Agra : version 1.0.
- Hindu Temples of South India : version 1.2.
- Temples of Khajuraho (India) : version 1.2.
- Temples of Angkor (Cambodia) : version 1.4.
- Temples of Bagan (Burma) : version: 1.1.
- Temples of Java (Indonesia) : version 1.1.
- Temples of Thailand: Bangkok, Ayutthaya, and Sukhothai : version 1.0.
- Temples of Thailand: Bangkok : version 1.0.
- Guide to Sushi and Sake (Japan) : version 2.0.
Australia & New Zealand
Apple iPad and iPhone on iBookstore
Tap ‘Edit’ within your iBooks Library to delete the eBook on your device. Then tap ‘Store’, then ‘Purchases’ to redownload the new guidebook (sometimes you may have to fully close the application for the update to take effect). Apple will recognize that you have already purchased this eBook and allow you to download the new version for free.
Email Amazon’s Kindle customer service and ask for them to push you the new version of a specific book (free of charge); Amazon has committed to making this update process easier in the future, but this is the best way to do it right now. Alternatively, Amazon will send you an email alerting you to the fact that a new version is available; simply follow the instructions included in the email to download the new version.
Barnes & Noble NOOK
Go to your Nook Library. Then, depending on your software version, either press down on the guidebook until a menu appears or tap the ‘i’ button located to the right of your eBook. Then tap ‘remove from device’ or ‘archive’. Then unarchive the guide, which will download the new guidebook. Barnes & Noble will recognize that you have already purchased this eBook and allow you to download the new version for free.
Email Approach Guides directly to get updates for existing PDFs. We will respond to you shortly with your new guidebook.